XIVth Avian Immunology Research Group (AIRG) Meeting 2016
We as the organizers of the 14th AIRG meeting would like to thank you for coming to Herrsching and for making this event such a success. It was a great pleasure for us to host you and we got a lot of positive feedback. Thanks for this!
The Avian Immunology Research Group (AIRG) is the world's premier meeting where colleagues with shared interests in any and all areas of avian immunology congregate, on a biannual basis,
- to hear and discuss the latest developments in our area of science,
- to make and meet new friends and collaborators and reinforce existing relationships,
- and to partake fully in the hospitality of the host country.
We (The Avian Immunology Group at the University of Munich) have the great pleasure and privilege to organize and host the XIVth AIRG, here in beautiful Upper Bavaria close to Munich.
We hope you can join us over four days from September 7 to 10, 2016 and we'll do our best to provide
- a scientific program that will stimulate your minds, and
- a social program that will do the same for the rest of you!
Please keep checking the website, but we will of course alert you when we update the site, especially as things go live.